Summer Engineering Students
We have vacancies for three students. These vacancies will assist our Lumber engineering, Pulp engineering and Business Improvement teams during the 2022/2023 student holiday period. Based at our Whirinaki mill site in sunny Hawkes Bay, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience.
We're looking for:
- 1 x Design/Engineering student - must be able to use Autodesk/AutoCAD
- 1 x Systems/Software student - either doing an Information Technology degree or a systems savvy student completing a Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree
- 1x Mechanical Engineering student - depending on their studies either gaining either workshop or professional experience
- energetic and motivated to learn
- a strong independent worker with good practical skills
- competent in MS Office packages (especially Excel)
To be eligible for one of these placements you must meet the following criteria:
- be an Engineering, Science or Information Technology student with a great academic record
- have completed at least one year of full time tertiary study and be returning for further
full- time study in 2023. Students in their final year of study are not eligible.
We add value to our natural resources. Our business is renewables, and we have been a part of New Zealand's bio-based economy for 50 years. We grow, process, and deliver quality radiata products to national and international markets. Sustainability and safety are the foundations of our business. We have a team of over 450 full time staff and 400 contractors. We care for our people, the environment and our community.
If this sounds like you, head over to Pan Pac's careers page on our website www.panpac.co.nz and apply today! Be sure to include in your application an up to date CV and a short cover letter about what role you are interested in