Do you want to work in a hands-on role with long-term career prospects?
About the role
In this role you will support the Pulpmill operations through site maintenance and forklift work allowing the Pulpmill to maintain a safe and efficient operation. You will learn a lot of new skills and full training will be provided. Following on from this role we have further opportunities for you. This role is based at our Whirinaki site, located 15 mins north of Napier.
This is a day shift role, including some Saturday work.
- Above market salary
- Secure employment
- A supportive learning and development environment
- Reward and recognition
- Flexible work options
- Wellbeing programme
- Free life insurance for you and discounted life insurance for your partner
- Subsidised medical insurance for you and your family
- Discounted petrol
- Free flu injections
- Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual firewood allocation
- Relocation costs
- Family friendly events
We add value to our natural resources. Our business is renewables, and we have been a part of New Zealand's bio-based economy for 50 years. We grow, process, and deliver quality radiata products to national and international markets. Sustainability and safety are the foundations of our business. We have a team of over 450 full time staff and 400 contractors. We care for our people, the environment and our community.
You are eager to learn and have the drive to progress your career.
You also have:
- a strong mechanical aptitude
- a positive outlook - team fit is a must
- a strong health and safety focus
- demonstrated problem solving skills
- the ability to follow procedures
If you are looking for your next exciting career opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Go to the Pan Pac careers page panpacjobs.co.nz/Vacancies/ to apply now