3D Mechanical Designer
Join our team of talented designers and expand your skills through working on challenging projects.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will do far more than designing. As well as being responsible for the development of mechanical designs from concept through to detailed manufacturing drawings, you will be in charge of maintaining document management system integrity and control. You will be a part of a talented team of designers (mechanical and electrical) that deliver services to all departments on site.
We add value to our natural resources. Our business is renewables, and we have been a part of New Zealand's bio-based economy for 50 years. We grow, process, and deliver quality radiata products to national and international markets. Sustainability and safety are the foundations of our business. We have a team of over 450 full time staff and 400 contractors. We care for our people, the environment and our community.
In addition to demonstrating Pan Pac's values, the Draughtsperson will have -
- 3 years' experience in mechanical workshop or related activities
- Preferably 3 years' experience utilising AutoCAD 2D and 3D Inventor
- Previous experience managing document control processes
- Leadership skills
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Sound IT knowledge
- Above market salary
- Secure employment
- A supportive learning and development environment
- Reward and recognition
- Flexible work options
- Wellbeing programme
- Free life insurance for you and your partner
- Subsidised medical insurance for you and your family
- Discounted petrol
- Free flu injections
- Retail discounts
- Annual firewood allocation
- Relocation costs
- Family friendly events
If this sounds like you, consider this your invitation to apply now! Please apply online through the Pan Pac website: www.panpac.co.nz/people/careers.