Health and Safety Systems Administrator
Are you a dynamic Administrator with a passion for health and safety?
About the opportunity
Working under the guidance of the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for providing broad spectrum assistance to the Health, Safety and Wellbeing team in this varied role. You will take ownership of health and safety administration, health and safety software systems, database management, SharePoint administration, and training. This role is based at our Whirinaki site located 15 mins north of Napier.
We add value to our natural resources. Our business is renewables, and we have been a part of New Zealand's bio-based economy for 50 years. We grow, process, and deliver quality radiata products to national and international markets. Sustainability and safety are the foundations of our business. We have a team of over 450 full time staff and 400 contractors. We care for our people, the environment and our community.
- Above market salary
- Secure employment
- A supportive learning and development environment
- Reward and recognition
- Flexible work options
- Wellbeing programme
- Free life insurance for you and discounted life insurance for your partner
- Subsidised medical insurance for you and your family
- Discounted petrol
- Free flu injections
- Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual firewood allocation
- Relocation costs
- Family friendly events
You maintain flexibility and a willingness to perform a variety of tasks
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- a background of 3 years administration.
- a high level of energy and composure during times of pressure
- strong analytical and conceptual skills
- strong organisational skills with the ability to deliver on promises and deadlines
- experience with safety management software and SharePoint would be highly advantageous
- a tertiary qualification in Health and Safety (or an intention to study for a qualification to enrich your passion for Health and Safety and to develop your career).
If this sounds like you, consider this your invitation to start your exciting career with Pan Pac and apply now.