If you have a passion for machinery and hands-on work this role could be for you!
About the role
You will work within a team responsible for the safe and efficient operation of several work centres in the Sawmill, based at our Whirinaki site, 15 minutes north of Napier. You will also be operating the forklift as a part of your role. You will learn a lot of new skills and full training will be provided.
This is a shift position, working 4 x 10 hour shifts per week (including some Saturdays) over a 3-week rotating roster.
- Above market salary
- Secure employment
- A supportive learning and development environment
- Reward and recognition
- Flexible work options
- Wellbeing programme
- Free life insurance for you and your partner
- Subsidised medical insurance for you and your family
- Discounted petrol
- Free flu injections
- Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual firewood allocation
- Relocation costs
- Family friendly events
We add value to our natural resources. Our business is renewables, and we have been a part of New Zealand's bio-based economy for 50 years. We grow, process, and deliver quality radiata products to national and international markets. Sustainability and safety are the foundations of our business. We have a team of over 450 full time staff and 400 contractors. We care for our people, the environment and our community.
- Strong manual dexterity
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willing to learn and respond quickly to changes
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong health and safety focus
- Flexible approach and a ‘can-do' attitude
- You pride yourself on being a team player.
If you are looking for your next exciting career opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Go to the Pan Pac careers page panpacjobs.co.nz/Vacancies/ to apply now!