For nearly 50 years, Pan Pac has been growing, processing and delivering quality radiata products to national and international markets. Our business is renewables, and we are proud to be a part of New Zealand's bio-based economy. We have a strong relationship with our cartage fleet contractors and we're helping them to find professional drivers for an exceptional logging truck fleet.
Our contractors are looking for Logging Truck Drivers to deliver our wood products on time in a safe, efficient, and environmentally conscious way. So, you'll need to be an experienced truck driver, logging truck drivers preferred but not essential.
You'll have a natural ability to engage with people and build strong working relationships through your excellent communication skills. You'll have a passion for what you do and the service you provide.
To be successful in the role you'll;
- Either Have a full Class 5 licence with a clean driving record or have a Class 4 licence wanting to progress to Class 5
- Be physically fit and be able to lift 25kgs comfortably
- Be a reliable team player with a good flexible attitude
- Have a can-do attitude and be hard working
- Demonstrate good Health & Safety practices
- Drive to a consistently high standard & always demonstrate professionalism
Our 35 log cartage contractors are exclusive to Pan Pac and work directly for us and are dispatched by Pan Pac ensuring you are apart of a stable work environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded through being a part of a first class NZ fleet operating at the top end of log transport and receive an attractive remuneration package.
If you're interested please apply today! Simply click APPLY NOW otherwise you can email us your name and number at email@example.com if you don't have a CV.
Any potential applicants would be employed directly by these contractors.