For over 45 years Pan Pac has been growing, processing and delivering quality radiata products to national and international markets. With a permanent workforce of over 400 staff, we recognise our people are our most valuable asset and in doing so, we aim to develop and retain highly skilled staff.
We have a vacancy for a Technical Administrator to join our Lumber Division, based at our Whirinaki site. This permanent role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for safety who is looking to take their career to the next step.
As a Major Hazard Facility, Pan Pac has worked hard to ensure we're not just meeting requirements, but we're going above and beyond and thinking ahead.
To be successful in this role you'll have an excellent safety focus with good coaching and mentoring ability. You'll take ownership of the day to day running of the Permit Issue Centre and establish yourself as the ‘go to' person for technical administration and documentation.
In addition, the successful candidate will have;
- Experience within a manufacturing or heavy industrial environment where a Permit to Work System is active.
- Expertise in technical administration.
- Very advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Sharepoint).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
It's also crucial you can think outside the box and work with continuous improvement in mind.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday.
If you think you've got what it takes to join our team then apply now.