Systems & Reports Accountant
Do you enjoy solving problems and gain satisfaction from making a difference? At Pan Pac we're looking for a Systems & Reports Accountant to join our Whirinaki based Finance team, reporting to the CFO.
For over 45 years Pan Pac has been growing, processing and delivering quality radiata products to national and international markets. With a permanent workforce of over 400 staff, we recognise our people are our most valuable asset and in doing so, we aim to develop and retain highly skilled staff.
This role is responsible for the systems administration of the Dynamics Great Plains (GP) financial package and providing financial reporting support to the business. If successful, you'll work hard to achieve quality customer service and be part of a finance team focussed on improving business performance. This role works across the whole finance team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of systems administration within the Dynamics GP application environment
- Report writing skills using financial packages
- 5 years financial reporting experience
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Very advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, BI products plus accounting system software)
- High level of numerical literacy and a skilled, analytical mind
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to plan and excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
It's also crucial you can think outside the box and work with continuous improvement in mind. You should be able to showcase examples of improvements you've made to business processes.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday.
If you think you've got what it takes to join our team then apply now.